11/07/2010

THE WEEKEND OF ALBERT'S WEDDING:

On Saturday I got up at 5 and packed up some things in my bag. The street corner I waited in dark with cold wind waiting for taxi to pick me up - wearing shirt and pants. Melbourne mom & dad met me drove me home. I did not sleep much the night & was v. tired. I slept at home for a bit then we drove out to where the wedding rehearsal was. It was the weekend of albert's wedding. Albert & Nikki eventually came. Did that then had a long lunch at the luxury man's rich club. When got home I needed to sleep - I did. Albert was there when I woke up. He gave me his film SLR. Ate dinner slept. Sunday went off to fancy lunch with Dan Brisko & Best-man. Another big bean dish on a plate with eight dollar potato ploppers. We then put on our million dollar suits. Went to the wedding ceremony - Blam. Albert got married. All the people came to see.

Walked in the park taking pictures of bride, groom, ate more chocolate cream pies, danced some boogie-woogie. All over suddenly. Albert Nikki leave. Everybody goes home.

The next day I get up early & come to Adelaide here- back home here again.

1

2

3

6

9

11

No comments:

Post a Comment