11/03/2010

officially not answering any emails til next monday... unless they're interesting - got a few too much dental teeth machines on my table - need to grind something unregulated - porkchop sandwiches! I nearly set a microwave oven on fire last tuesday. I got one more assignment ever, due in 2 days; I got one more exam ever, due in 4 days. Bastard dental magazine to edit, then not long til I subtract myself from this city. I walked past the bike park today & saw dudes riding. I walked through the city & said hi to tara brown sitting at a venue. Im gonna make my way to library now for completion of tasks then debate eating midnight o connell street delights from the 10pm super market - PEACE YO YEP.

technicalities of LIFE... depression of everyday affairs - stress of daily living... nah not really. go out party every weekend til death do us out or away - or grow

john - where art thou

john_0001

john_0002

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [awkward, my computer keeps freezing]

    EDWARDO! good luck with your essay/exam. we all have to hang before you disappear forever!! xo

    ReplyDelete